Your Email Address:

First Name:

IBS and fibromyallgia

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced

IBS and fibromyallgia

Post by TIRED »

Just was reading that there is a connection between IBS and fibromyalgia and also that both can be caused by amalgam fillings. I suffer from IBS (constipation)and symptoms of fibromyalgia and have some amalgam fillings. I am set up to get them out soon.

Also, I have read that IBS is related to fructose intolerance.

Just FYI

joselsuescun
Total Newbie

Fibromyalgia

Post by joselsuescun »

Dear TIRED: IBS is one more symptom of fibro. Fibromyalgia is a genetic disease, due to a lack of an enzyme/s, manifested by a defect of the production of energy by the ATP in the mitochondria of any cell. In your case, the gut is affected, provided you HAVE fibro. Nothing to do with fructose intolerance. You should be diagnosed by an experienced rheumatologist. An effective treatment exists since the middle of the 1990's, announced in one of the TV networks in 3 sesions of 5 minutes that for unknown reason went under the radar screen. Only our master MD researcher (living in LA) and we, his hand fingers counted disciples, know in the whole world how to reverse the fibro symptoms. He is a fibromyalgic himself, together with his 3 children, his nurse and her son. They all live symptoms free, due to a maintenance Rx, that has to be carried for life; otherwise the symptoms will reappear.

Jose L. Suescun, M.D.
(323)257-5871
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic