Your Email Address:

First Name:

REAL CURE FOR HALITOSIS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
joselsuescun
Total Newbie

REAL CURE FOR HALITOSIS

Post by joselsuescun »

I hope I can reach all of you. Mohammad was supposed to email me, but never did. HALITOSISUX suggested I'd try the cure with a few, but I could not log in for some misterious reasons.I saw somebody getting some good result with Flaggyl. It is, because it is part of the treatment. Bad breath, when everything has unsuccessfully been tried, comes from the lungs and due to infection by HELICOBACTER PYLORI. This bug is extremely prevalent and an enormous amount of the world population has is. It is also contagious. 20% of them develop peptic ulcers. The first thing to do is get a test for HP. I feel uneasy about RENATO sayng his was negative. Maybe not 100% can be cured from halitosis or, perhaps, his test was not well done
TREATMENT: Most doctors will give you a 7 day triple treatment, but do not know there is ONE DAY QUADRUPLE TREATMENT: 1) Bismuth subsalicylate,524 mg 4 times daily. 2) Metronidazole (Flaggyl) 500 mg.4 times daily.
3) Amoxicillin, 200 mg 4 times /day. 4) Lansoprazole (Prevacid), 60 mg once for 1 day. The test for HP can be a blood test or carbon-14 urea breath. Eradication rates, based on urea breath testing at 5 weeks were 95% vs. 90%suggesting that the 1 day treatment is at least as effective as the standard eradication regimen. Send me $50 each. Get married, keep your jobs, party
Jose L. Suescun MD
1536 Yosemite Dr. Ste. 217
Los Angeles CA 90041
[email protected]

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

You are right. Helicobacter produces toxins that can have rar reaching effects around the body, including the lungs - anything is possible. There is a lot of ongoing research into the 'weird' effects of helicobacter, including some detailed studies I've seen to try to understand why lots of people with chronic halitosis are cured when they are treated for HP.

Everyone should make sure that they are not infected with this bacteria. You can even do this with $5 self-testing test kits available from most pharmacies.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

ah, come on, too easy, another cure
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Lots of evidence out there that there might be a link for some people. Doesnt take a lot to rule out helicobacter.

Here's a couple of interesting links, but there are many many others too:-

http://jmm.sgmjournals.org/cgi/content/full/57/12/1553
http://clubweb.interbaun.com/~jevans/halitosis.htm
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

You may be on to something here. when I did the 21 day course, it cured me while I was on it, just came back afterwords, but not nearly as bad. This is worth exploring.

Jimi,

I know you have been very dissapointed due to other "cures" not working, but always remain hopeful and optimistic. Mark my words, there will be a cure in the near future :D
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Dr. what do you give for the money?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

snoopsista, we all know you found cure many times before, dont let me start with vit c again, where you praised that ass oceanside, that big ****ing scammer from miami, or you forget?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

snoopsister, you should definitely get yourself tested for helicobacter infection if you have not yet already done so.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

"Doesnt take a lot to rule out helicobacter"
that`s true, but it`s funny to make statements like "Bad breath, when everything has unsuccessfully been tried, comes from the lungs and due to infection by HELICOBACTER PYLORI".
I won`t even bother to comment this, I need my energy for the real and possible causes for bb
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

True iva. But for anyone who may be infected with helicobacter, its always a very real possibility that it could be causing BB, whether directly or indirectly - and that's why it's so important to rule this out. Helicobacter can have such far reaching effects around the body for all manner of different reasons.

And who has really tried everything there is to try? That's why that statement is so flawed, because there really is no such thing - there's always something that hasnt yet been tried.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

snoopsister, you should definitely get yourself tested for helicobacter infection if you have not yet already done so.

how do you check for it?
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Jimi,

you are so negative. you will never believe in a cure :shock:
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Snoopsister have a read on here:-
http://www.helico.com/

There are also numerous threads on here discussing helicobacter.

If you search on the internet there are plenty of stories of people who got cured of their chronic halitosis after they treated their helicobacter infection. There is even research that has taken place into why this could be happening.

Nobody is sure whether its the eradication of the helicobacter or the treatment itself which is responsible for this, but its something that everyone should rule out just incase.

Even the man who discovered the link between ulcers and and helicobacter mentions bad breath on the helico.com site. He details a case study where a woman appears to have been cured of chronic halitosis after her treatment, as well as his own story of BB when he purposely infected himself with HP.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Thanks Hali!! :D don't give up hope!
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

is this Jose L. Suescun really an MD? Or is he just some stupid F*** on here trying to sell medication? Anybody from LA? Maybe you could check his office out. Cause this Get married, keep your jobs, party doesn't sound like a MD to me. My husband is best friends with the head dectective in our town.......might have to talk to him see what he can find out. :^o lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic