THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

do you have PATM besides BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
wenjie
Junior
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:16 am

do you have PATM besides BB?

Post by wenjie »

PATM = People Are Allergic To Me.I first know this word from a bb friend on this website.he thinks PATM is a different thing from bb but i think they are caused by the same reason and same thing.
anyway,It's like something from you can make people cough and sneeze,like they are allergic to you.and this can really effect a really long distance.
i just want to know how many people here got that PATM?
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

wenje,
I'm certain I have patm, but just can't prove it. If I had a scientist living in my house he would see it in about 2 secs unfortunately I only have my stupid dumb husband who just choses to ignore neon signs! I think mine has to do with reflux not sure though.

Susie
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

it sounds like what i have.....it's the coughing....always....

it's disheartening
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗