Page 1 of 1

Manuka Honey

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 pm
by SergioGino
Cause they tell miracle about "Manuka honey", is there anyone from New Zealand (cause it comes from there) or from around the world that have tried it out?

Please let me know.

Love you all guys!

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 pm
by stressedout
I had a jar once, tastes a bit different, other than that couldnt tell any difference from eating it. There is manuka oil too - they say its more potent than regular tea tree.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 am
by terminalBB
I am, dose it do anything? The honey is really good here i'm not sure if it's different from other countries though.

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:44 pm
by SergioGino
They say Manuka honey is made from tea tree flowers (obviously by bees) and it seems there is no honey like this in the world.

According to many websites, the Manuka honey should do miracles against acid reflux and stomach related disorders. In some Italian websites they call it "The Honey that heals". Of course they could be telling lies just to sell stuff like they do for Xylitol, but at least it is a natural product.

I have already tried tee tree oil but it is too strong and it does not make any difference.

Cause is quite expensive I was wondering if you "All Black Magic" guys could give it a try, before I buy it.

Thanks in advance.