Page 1 of 1

do you have PATM besides BB?

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 am
by wenjie
PATM = People Are Allergic To Me.I first know this word from a bb friend on this website.he thinks PATM is a different thing from bb but i think they are caused by the same reason and same thing.
anyway,It's like something from you can make people cough and sneeze,like they are allergic to you.and this can really effect a really long distance.
i just want to know how many people here got that PATM?

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:31 pm
by Susie
wenje,
I'm certain I have patm, but just can't prove it. If I had a scientist living in my house he would see it in about 2 secs unfortunately I only have my stupid dumb husband who just choses to ignore neon signs! I think mine has to do with reflux not sure though.

Susie

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:06 am
by hopelessone
it sounds like what i have.....it's the coughing....always....

it's disheartening