I made some experiences removing PND not by rinsing the nose, but by flushing the nasal area through the mouth.
This was the first and only time, I didn't have PND for 5-6 hours. I took a mouthwash und flushed through my mouth up into the turbinates. The water came out of my nostrils.
The feeling I had was as if I had a cold, scratching somehow, but the PND was gone. I repeated this less consequent and with less effect and haven't tried since.
I'm thinking of building a device to do this with less pressure. Does anybody have experience with rinsing this way? It is very unpleasant, but seems to help.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Removing PND the opposite direction
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.