Suggestions...
Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 am
One thing I have never considered being the cause of my bad breath is PND - however I am now starting to think perhaps it is... If I list my reaosns why can anyone shed any light on whether they think it is? and where the best place to start to try and help it is..
-When brushing teeth have a never ending amount of clear mucus I can spit out... the more I brush and the further back down my tongue the more that comes!
-The more I do brush my teeth and tongue and spit it all out the better my breath is (for a little while, like a matter of minutes -maybe an hour if im lucky)
-If I touch the back of my tongue thats where the smell is
-Often feel like my throat is a bit clogged with mucus etc.
-Cough sometimes
I'm not really sure what my breath smells like, I occasionally get comments of a fart smell (but I dont think its always that smell based on the comments). but also a smell out of my nose I think.
Can anyone shed any light? - Have tried searching the site but finding it hard to pin point any good posts about PND.
Your time and help is MUCH appreciated!
P.S my bad breath is CONSTANT, never is is not there and very bad. people cant stand it. and
have had it for about 7 years (didnt start out as bad but has progressed)
Thanks!
Sally x
-When brushing teeth have a never ending amount of clear mucus I can spit out... the more I brush and the further back down my tongue the more that comes!
-The more I do brush my teeth and tongue and spit it all out the better my breath is (for a little while, like a matter of minutes -maybe an hour if im lucky)
-If I touch the back of my tongue thats where the smell is
-Often feel like my throat is a bit clogged with mucus etc.
-Cough sometimes
I'm not really sure what my breath smells like, I occasionally get comments of a fart smell (but I dont think its always that smell based on the comments). but also a smell out of my nose I think.
Can anyone shed any light? - Have tried searching the site but finding it hard to pin point any good posts about PND.
Your time and help is MUCH appreciated!
P.S my bad breath is CONSTANT, never is is not there and very bad. people cant stand it. and
have had it for about 7 years (didnt start out as bad but has progressed)
Thanks!
Sally x