THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

copper chlorophyllin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dick.karma
Advanced
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am

copper chlorophyllin

Post by dick.karma »

anyone tried this yet? (with activated charcoal, b2, etc.)

and more importantly, where can i buy this stuff in EU? lol
caramiamine98
Advanced
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
Location: Canada

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi dick.karma,

I use 2 kinds of copper chlorophyllin. The liquid kind I use at home. I get this one from the health food store. It’s triple strength. It’s available off eBay if you can’t find it locally.

http://www.nowfoods.com/Products/M074397.htm

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=triple ... m270.l1313

I use the pills when I’m away. This one I have to order online.

http://www.lifeextensionvitamins.com/chwizi.html

Activated charcoal and vitamin B2 should be available at any health food store or pharmacy. If not, you could try eBay for those too.

Cheers, C
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗