"update"This is what maybe causing you bad breath
Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 pm
http://ezinearticles.com/?Is-Your-Tooth ... id=3917475
and let's not forget about the toxic mercury fillings in your mouth.I have switched to a organic toothpaste and it has helped me a lot.I do not use any products with ingredients like tricolsan,sodium lauryl sulfate,propanediol which is the same thing as propylene glycol and of course no fluoride.There are many other names these toxins are listed under and you can find them on http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com
The Dangers of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
new video added http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQggSIxU8lw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mAzLkBlHM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhSj43N8Y8Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-qhxa-3Wbw
http://www.prlog.org/11032118-toothpast ... ution.html
and let's not forget about the toxic mercury fillings in your mouth.I have switched to a organic toothpaste and it has helped me a lot.I do not use any products with ingredients like tricolsan,sodium lauryl sulfate,propanediol which is the same thing as propylene glycol and of course no fluoride.There are many other names these toxins are listed under and you can find them on http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com
The Dangers of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
new video added http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQggSIxU8lw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mAzLkBlHM0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhSj43N8Y8Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-qhxa-3Wbw
http://www.prlog.org/11032118-toothpast ... ution.html