Pray this will be our cure, need some volunteers
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:48 pm
Hi all,
I googled on how I can put more oxygen inside my body and I found lots of interesting articles. Anyway I stopped reading for a while and brushed my teeth and gargled mouthwash. Then as I continue reading I tried to breath deeply and slowly exhaling and noticed enough amount of saliva flowing inside my tongue. So maybe proper breathing exercise will be the simple and cheapest way to get rid of our bb.
Please stop holding your breath as this may worsen your condition. Please try this and good luck to us! Please read the link, just ignore any advertisement it has on it.
http://www.breathing.com/articles/oxygen.htm
I googled on how I can put more oxygen inside my body and I found lots of interesting articles. Anyway I stopped reading for a while and brushed my teeth and gargled mouthwash. Then as I continue reading I tried to breath deeply and slowly exhaling and noticed enough amount of saliva flowing inside my tongue. So maybe proper breathing exercise will be the simple and cheapest way to get rid of our bb.
Please stop holding your breath as this may worsen your condition. Please try this and good luck to us! Please read the link, just ignore any advertisement it has on it.
http://www.breathing.com/articles/oxygen.htm