THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
please read it. lets go public!
please read it. lets go public!
Hello. I would like to propose something serious, something that perhaps many of you disagree or fear to do. what do you think if we bring to light the problem to the society, in a public way i mean. That is to say, forming groups and going to programs of tv and all that? I with pleasure would be the face of a group of Halitosis. I believe in that way we would be able to channel the funds for a deeper research, because the truth is that the laboratories are very slow in the investigations and I do not believe that they are very interested in a solution or cure if we dont help them whether economically or lending us so they do test on us. please let me know what u guys think about this idea, and let me know the cons and pros that u see please. thank u.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
-
Music Lady
- Advanced
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm
I would definitely be willing to speak out.
It'd be nice if we had more statistical info, like the percentages of people affected by this problem. I often wonder what the s*****e statistic is as it relates or other odor disorders even. I'll bet you there are many cases but the details are not made public.
We need to confront the public with info that would get folks to take us seriously.
20/20 did an interesting special a few years back on mysterious illnesses. They had a woman on who suffered from TMAU, but that was it in terms of odors. I often wondered what happened to her and if she was able to get any additional help after that show.
Doctors seem to only acknowledge this halitosis in several categories (Tonsil problems, sinuses/respiratory problems, Hpylori, acid reflux, etc.). And if you don't fall in either of those there done with you-your on your own.
I think it'd be great even to start by putting together a notebook of various details in battling this problem, and possibly using that as our calling card so to speak?? sort of our introduction??
Would love it if other folks could weigh in.
It'd be nice if we had more statistical info, like the percentages of people affected by this problem. I often wonder what the s*****e statistic is as it relates or other odor disorders even. I'll bet you there are many cases but the details are not made public.
We need to confront the public with info that would get folks to take us seriously.
20/20 did an interesting special a few years back on mysterious illnesses. They had a woman on who suffered from TMAU, but that was it in terms of odors. I often wondered what happened to her and if she was able to get any additional help after that show.
Doctors seem to only acknowledge this halitosis in several categories (Tonsil problems, sinuses/respiratory problems, Hpylori, acid reflux, etc.). And if you don't fall in either of those there done with you-your on your own.
I think it'd be great even to start by putting together a notebook of various details in battling this problem, and possibly using that as our calling card so to speak?? sort of our introduction??
Would love it if other folks could weigh in.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.