Your Email Address:

First Name:

who had a vegetarian diet? I have some questions,thx

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
xiaohuochai
Total Newbie

who had a vegetarian diet? I have some questions,thx

Post by xiaohuochai »

how many people have tried this means?,how long have you insisted on? i think eating a lot of fresh fruits may couldnt cure it,but there must be some ease? isn't? please share your experiences and feelings with us? i need your informations,because i want to find the anwser to the bb,i think i can make it ,only a matter of time.

deebo

vegi diet

Post by deebo »

I have tried a full Raw fruit and vegetable diet for 2 +months. I have posted about it , you can search my history . Jimi and others have posted about raw food diet too. I seems to be very successful for others. I was very successful for me but it is very difficult to stay raw . I was craving fats, processed food ,meat ... all those foods that feed my bad breath monster ! ! After 2 weeks the cravings were less ,but it was important to keep some raw food ready to eat like bananas ,dates, apples.. etc.

Even though a vegetarian diet can be healthier than normal american diets, I really think with all the processed ,high fat, chemical loaded "vegetarian" foods out there, a packaged veggie diet Will Not curb BB. I have a sibling who is vegetarian (not vegan) who also has BB. I've been vegan and veggie and still have terrible BB . It is healthier , Yes, but so far the only diet that helped my was Low fat,High Raw Fruit and veg diet. No oils, no cooking, Just Raw fruits and veg and the fewer ingredients per meal ,the better . (mono meals)

I say give it a try with some advise from your Dr. Tell us how you do .
xiaohuochai
Total Newbie

Post by xiaohuochai »

im sorry to make you disappointed that im not a Dr,im just a undergraduate,i have had bb for 4 years.i want to cure the bb during the 4 years,because it has the most abundant time.i have been learn the chinese medicine and Eglish,and i think in here i can learn the the pure western medicine principle, from the information combined with chinese medicine and western medicine ,i think i can made it. about what i did,you must kown,everything,but drpression after hope. the most progress i made is the
mentality,i found that tense when closed to people can cause a serious bb immediately,in this respect i do better than before and i afraid to get on the bus and close to people,which make me frightened and choking.

>>>>>>
2+months is too short ,bb can't be cured in a short time i think and maybe
this means just helpful but not most effective.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

As others told being 100% raw is so sucessful but at the same time difficult to keep on. Especially if your condition does not allow you to be free in your eating habits, in my case I dont have much craving but other problems.

so I recommend you, if you want to get radical change for example you ar
e going to a special place and need to fix your bb , go raw from sometime ahead. but if it is difficult for you expecially if you are a meat eater and you are not in a hurry , start from a vegeterian diet but a healthy one no fried food no junk. and try to add as raw as you can to the cooked part, then you will still see improvemets but not as fast as a raw diet.
In raw diet you see huge change not only in bb but in the whole body, at least for me it is the case.
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

clara0 wrote:In raw diet you see huge change not only in bb but in the whole body, at least for me it is the case.
i agree!
TM: 0906-6778910
deebo

raw

Post by deebo »

my3rdmolars wrote:
clara0 wrote:In raw diet you see huge change not only in bb but in the whole body, at least for me it is the case.
i agree!
Wow . so many people are finding the raw diet helpful for bb . I really think we could start dedicated thread to Raw progress and regiment .

for xiaohuochai , I have always been curious about Chinese medicine . I have wanted to try things at the asian herb shops. I guess you found nothing yet though. In 2 months on raw fruits and veg ,my bb was reduced about 60-90 % . No lie. But like clara0 says , its hard, health requirements and other things may stop the diet too. 8-[
Its important to check with a Dr of course to see if any diet is causing damage.
xiaohuochai
Total Newbie

Post by xiaohuochai »

clara0 wrote:As others told being 100% raw is so sucessful but at the same time difficult to keep on. Especially if your condition does not allow you to be free in your eating habits, in my case I dont have much craving but other problems.

so I recommend you, if you want to get radical change for example you ar
e going to a special place and need to fix your bb , go raw from sometime ahead. but if it is difficult for you expecially if you are a meat eater and you are not in a hurry , start from a vegeterian diet but a healthy one no fried food no junk. and try to add as raw as you can to the cooked part, then you will still see improvemets but not as fast as a raw diet.
In raw diet you see huge change not only in bb but in the whole body, at least for me it is the case.
What you say the 100% raw is that just eat fruits and raw vegetables that arent cooked? no rice and no flour? its so incredible.my bb friends havent tried this means,so i cant understand the meaning of 100% raw.And,since you think this means is effective,why most of you should have a try but it look like most of you dont have a BB ease?could it be said that this means is just suitable for some certain people? Anyhow,in this summer holiday I will have a try_
deebo

Post by deebo »

[/quote]What you say the 100% raw is that just eat fruits and raw vegetables that arent cooked? no rice and no flour? [/quote]

there are many causes for BB and many diets that can help or maybe even cure . 1 raw diet the i chose worked for me . I was eating Lots of raw greens (parsley, cilantro, lettuces , celery ,kale...... as much as i could . For fruits, apples, dates, citruses , tons of bananas, melons...etc . I would make a thick very large smoothie in the morning and keep fruit with me all day to make sure i Never got hungry to crave bad cooked food . My diet was Simple. Raw fruit, Raw veg . No oil , no grains , no cook, no steam, no nothing but raw fruit and veg . I hate to prepare recipes ,so I just make a Huge salad or just eat like 5 or more bananas in 1 sitting . Only tools I used was a knife or blender . thats it . I am currently 99% vegetarian so for me, i know being vegetarian doesn't do Nothin to stop my BB . As soon as I started eating rice, bread...My BB came right back.

Drastic breath calls for drastic measures
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@ xiaohuochai
That is not only vegetables and fruits, you can eat everything, nuts, sprouts everything just not cooked.
I really love the diet, after only a few days you will notice a big reduction in stress and feel so calm and relaxed.

But my problem is that I am very underweight, not just a little. and everybody knows that raw diet at least in short term reduces the weight dramatically and it makes me worry...since my blood pressure drops and I start shaking.... Also,in the place I live these stuff are very expensive and I cant afford it but still I do my best to eat raw as much as I can.
If you dont have these problems give it a try, after just one week you will be shocked of how your body is changing!
deebo

weight gain on a raw diet

Post by deebo »

clara0 wrote:@ xiaohuochai
That is not only vegetables and fruits, you can eat everything, nuts, sprouts everything just not cooked.
I really love the diet, after only a few days you will notice a big reduction in stress and feel so calm and relaxed.

But my problem is that I am very underweight, not just a little. and everybody knows that raw diet at least in short term reduces the weight dramatically and it makes me worry...since my blood pressure drops and I start shaking.... Also,in the place I live these stuff are very expensive and I cant afford it but still I do my best to eat raw as much as I can.
I'm curious to know where you live Clara. Produce is expensive herein the north west too in most regular grocery stores .Whole foods and farmers markets are Crazier ! This is why I shop for produce at the Asian grocery stores. Tons of year round variety and cheap quality. I personally was surprised to see 1/2 price only a few blocks away . they are a little hidden Asian secret .=)

There are lots of raw and vegan bodybuilders and athletes with info on how to gain weight online .
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Deebo, I live in a small town in Sweden and here fruits and vegetables are very limited and so expensive but dairy and meat are not like that.
Actually I think my weakness problem is not totally diet related, I have the problem for more than a year,I even went to the doctor before for it and did a normal blood test, the result was OK and the doctor told me I should do more tests to find the cause of my weakness...but I couldnot afford it so I stopped there.
xiaohuochai
Total Newbie

Post by xiaohuochai »

clara0 wrote:
But my problem is that I am very underweight, not just a little.
me too,178cm and 52kg,a boy,but in summer holiday,I will try at home.This means is not convenient in school.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am glad raw food is making progress here. It is a super tricky diet. I can do vegan diet with no problem. But raw, oh man that is tough one.

But there are so many people out there who are raw for years.

But there are some that claim they are raw and you see they are overweight. You can clearly see who is really raw by perfect body, no fat tissue, glowing eyes......

Raw food is super hard to do. You are always hungry and then you bulge on food. And you loose weight so much. I lost like 40 kilos on that diet. But bb went almost completely away!! I would say I had like 5 % bb after 6 months. And I am sure it would go away completely. Or not??

What I know that the other best thing is macrobiotic diet. I tried it for years and it calmed me down and my bb was really better. I had friends, I was less aggressive. And BB was better too. I don't know how much but it was better.

But if you are serious, maybe you should try raw and just stick with it for 2 years. Only then you will see if it works or not.

If I would have cancer I would go raw to cure it. But now, I think we are too much ok, that bb is not such a strong disability.

I am glad we have you from China here, did you try acupuncture, Chinese say that bad breath is result of too much heat in your stomach.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Do you know that the raw diet helps people who have TMAU?
deebo

TMAU

Post by deebo »

halitosisux wrote:Do you know that the raw diet helps people who have TMAU?
I would think that a raw diet would help TMAU .
Not that its much of a relation ,but I know my B.O. is like 0% on a high veg/fruit diet . The chlorophyll in all the greens probably helps a lot .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic