Page 1 of 1
Sinus Disease
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 am
by faith21
Has anyone been cured by the removal of a sinus disease or sinus infection. My doctor noticed that I had sinus diease and I'm now taking a nasal spray and a few others medications with the expectation that it should remove it within a month.
sinus
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:24 pm
by exume
nope still here i used spray all the time my doctor says they are inflamed
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:41 pm
by Phantasist
Be careful with nasal sprays. Some of them are very harsh and can irritate the mucous membranes in your sinus cavities. Mucous membrane is very sensitive and if it swells up it will close off the sinus passages and you won't be able to breathe through your nose. I would not use a nasal spray for more than a couple of days. Years ago an ENT doctor told me to use Afrin (nasal spray) and it made my sinuses a lot worse.
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 am
by faith21
Another question. If sinus disease is the result of your BB should it come from both the mouth and nose or just the nose or mouth. My BB comes from my mouth but my dentist doesnt believe its mouth related and I tend to agree with her.
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:28 pm
by George80
do you have post nasal drip?
this results from blocked sinuses due to several reasons, inflamed tissue, reflux, ... you should check all causes.
I have tried almost everything and right now I'm convinced, that breathing wrong could be an anser:
www.normalbreathing.com
good luck