I have struggled with this issue for years. I still have yet to find a cure as most of you. Spent so much money had to file bankruptcy.
I think its amazing how my husband refuses to admit it, yet he wont kiss me - like KISS ME GOOD. other people turn their noses up, or twitch. He is an RN, I could really be sick in some sort of way, but he doesn't even care enough to discuss the topic with me. Tells me its all in my head. I will never ever get that.
I have dry mouth, not extremely dry, and white coating on my tongue. I have tried peroxide, leaving it on my tongue while I flossed, it made my tongue really pink at first, but the effects seemed to wear off.
However, interestingly, I went to a new doctor, she had me take home a doo hicky for a stool sample. I turned it in, and found that I had blood in my stool. I just had a baby, and bled a lot, so it made me anemic, and she was trying to see if I was bleeding from any place else. I started searching online about the blood in stool...and noticed that peptic ulcers cause it. I looked up the symptoms of peptic ulcer and realized that I just may have one. I have gnawing in my stomach, burping, bloating, mucus in my stools and fatigue...for quite some time now.
Today i had an appointment with the GI doctor....told him all this stuff. He said he was sure that I had a peptic ulcer...and that they are created from a bacteria. It may just be out of control. My endoscopy and colonoscopy, and H. pylori test will be done the same day, next Friday.
I came home and looked up the H. Pylori and BB studies and came across an interesting one, of a 70+ year old lady, who tested positive...and had been suffering with BB for over 60 years and was treated , she was cured with H. Pylori treatment. The drugs that they use to treat H. Pylori i do believe are in the same family as Flagyl etc. They said that the antibiotics are secreted in saliva, so even if the bacterium is in the oral cavity it will be killed.
The thing is, they use a wide spectrum antibiotic, and can only assume that the H. Pylori was the cause, but there is a possibility that it could be another bacteria that happened to be covered over this wide spectrum. They are finding that even people treated for H. Pylori that tested negative are cured....in great numbers. I think this is the beginning of a possible end for many.
Pray for me as I pray for you guys that this will fix me.... I will keep you all posted. My appointment is Next Friday, so I wont start till then.
This is the case study link...
http://www.helico.com/case_study-01-hal ... ylori.html
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
H. PYLORI
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.