THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

cured at last!

Tell us your story with bad breath
kiki11
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:10 am

cured at last!

Post by kiki11 »

Hi..

I have suffered bad breath ever since I was little. The cause was a combination of tonsils with white stones and post nasal drip, sinus problems and allergies. When I turned 20, I removed my tonsils and my breath improved and became an on and off situation. However during the last 5 years (I am 30 now), my nasal problems worsened and I had 24 bad gasoline breath that does not go away no matter how much i brush . My ENT told me there is no cure for my nose problems, it's related to allergy. Several months ago I was surfing the net as usual looking for cures.

I stumbled upon "therabreath" and "smartmouth" mouth washes. I decided to give them a try so I ordered them online. It works :)))) it really works , after rinsing with the mouthwash I have odor-free breath for 12 hours , these products do as it says! I found smartmouth a little more effective lasting longer, I mean I am really glad I discovered these mouthwashes in my youth, I thought there is no cure, when I read about the science behind these third generation mouth washes, it prevents the bacteria from binding to the protiens in your mouth , so that they do not produce gases which cause bad breath, this protein can come from mucus or food, my tongue used to be always white .. now its pink , my bad breath has effected my personality in the past, I was never spontanous , i always think first if the person in front of me is at a safe distance, or sometimes I go blank without speaking a word if i happen to sit next to someone in the car or something, it effected my love life everything, I do feel now I am a new person, I brush twice a day and use the mouthwash twice a day , I thought I really want to share this story with people who have this problem ,, finally bad breath has a cure. this link can help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhIU3ilA ... re=related
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗