Page 1 of 1
marijuana breath
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:22 am
by TIRED
had two people in the same night say they smelled marijuana around me (in 2 different places) - this is not the first time...anyone else get this???
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:14 pm
by billie
Yes it happened to me twice.
bb
Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:46 pm
by exume
one time
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 am
by OneDay111
Never.
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 pm
by brightonguy
Never. It's a nice smell though, I'd quite like to smell of that!
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 pm
by OneDay111
brightonguy wrote:Never. It's a nice smell though, I'd quite like to smell of that!
Judging from the information given, I think you already smell of it.
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:55 pm
by brightonguy
I don't smoke it but that doesn't mean I can't like the smell of it. I like the smell of pipes but I don't smoke one of them either.
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 am
by TIRED
this woman with tmau smelled of marijuana...
http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... html?cat=5
my bathroom will smell like this near and on my period...
think this is what I have...will get tested soon and I'll make sure to test around my period since some are only stinky around their period...
psychic said this is what it was...
they are coming up with a cure in 2 yrs. if they get proper funding...
if I eat eggs the smell is different - like sulfur...