Page 1 of 1
excess mucus in top part of mouth and throat removal tips
Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:06 pm
by exume
hi my bb is coming from my throat and i have mucus in the rooftop area of my mouth no matter what i do its always there moutwash moves it around but it regenerates itself like a never ending plasma
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:23 am
by my3rdmolars
have you tried rinsing with nasal wash?
bb
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:05 pm
by exume
yes it didnt work
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 pm
by George80
I have the same: Seems like there has to be a certain status of mucus in my mouth/throat. As soon as I make a real good cleansing with tung brush and lots of spitting, also neti pot, the mucus returns back in a couple of minutes, even worse.
Funny thing: When I "vacuum" my tonsils I have a huge load of clear mucus, very sticky. There might be neural connection or something with the nasal tissue I guess. It's a shame that no one has specialized on PND. My last hope is a series of surgeries comming up this year. :-(