THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Where the smell is coming?
Where the smell is coming?
I have BB and have a sinus infection yet the bb doesnt originate from the nose rather it comes from the mouth. Is there any link I can draw from this. Or is my bb originating from something other than my sinus disease because I've been taking nasal steroids, prednisone and other prescription to no avail in relation to removing my bb.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.