THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
has anyone tried oramd?
I Know...
Yes, I used it for more than 6 months; it's essential oils; a little strong on the taste buds; not much for actually doing anything for serious halitosis other than mixing a strong odor that eventually fades away after about half an hour.
Could be for milder cases. Wouldn't do any harm to try it; but they put a nice price tag on their little tiny bottles. (If I recall, the ingredients are spearmint oil and almond oil.) Laura
Could be for milder cases. Wouldn't do any harm to try it; but they put a nice price tag on their little tiny bottles. (If I recall, the ingredients are spearmint oil and almond oil.) Laura
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.