THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
the only cure
the only cure
hello how are you? after much thinking I come to the conclusion that the only way to get a cure is right through us. I had already posted something similar, we must lose our fear and face the situation. I do not think we lose much, and conversely, we all win. what I try to do is a group that becomes known by TV or radio programs to conclude that halitosis is a type of disease that affects a group of people. Believe me I know it takes a lot of guts, I have them, DO U? but it is something we have to do and as I said before, I dont think we lose anything. and not be afraid of what others will say or you people think that our "friends" do not talk about us behind our backs? of course they do! well farewell, who agree with me send me an email or pm, and coordinate a meet up for sat. [email protected] thanks
-
willfindacure
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.