Page 1 of 1

TODO list

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:34 am
by compor
Hello guys,

Tomorrow I have doctor appointments, going to see ENT and GI specialist. I'm quite sure that I've read a post that explains what to do step by step, but I can't find it. It's not the sticky post "*THE BEGGINERS GUIDE*", the one I'm looking for is more comprehensive, something like:

First see a dentist, check for and cavities fillings, wisdom teeth etc etc..... Ask about ...

Then see an ENT specialist, check for .... Ask about ...

Then GI specialist...

Can someone link that post for me please? I need to know what to ask tomorrow at the doctor's appointment.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:26 am
by halitosisux
Unfortunately, it looks like it has been removed by the person who made it.

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 pm
by compor
That's too bad. Can you tell me if there is anything else I need to ask to the ENT & GI specialist?

PND
Nasal congestion
Dry mouth
Sore throat (perhaps tonsil stones)

Irritable bowel syndrome
H. pylori

(Yes, I have a combination of the above, save H. pylori)

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:56 pm
by cool
i searched that one too, isnt there any backup maybe?
or was it not part of the board but an article on the homepage?

i found a bb sources list but its in german, but i guess its easy to find one in english too.

http://www.mundgeruch-experte.de/mundge ... m#Ursachen

Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:27 pm
by halitosisux
http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm

This explains the known causes clearly. I dont think there's any mention of TMAU on there. No mention of esophegal candidiasis either. No mention of helicobacter pylori infection either, which needs to be ruled out by everyone with chronic BB.