My cousin's an internist doctor, and he gave me some tips on BB... much of it is things you all probably already know, but one tip that I didn't really think of was that lack of sleep often triggers upper respiratory infections, hence why I get the worst BB after my finals all-nighters! I get a super bad sore throat and smelly tonsils. So although this is an obvious tip, getting a lot of sleep is extremely important, and can really exacerbate already really bad breath.
SECONDLY, I also discovered, I have vasomotor rhinitis, and I constantly am blowing my nose, hence me thinking i may have had a sinus problem. Anyway, he said it can be triggered by things like PERFUME... i worked at a perfume shop for quite some time. So definitely, environment does have an implication on your breath.
Clearly, these aren't things that will cause your bad breath, but if you have a tendency to get tonsillitis, then having increased respiratory infection would greatly add on to this, and if you already have sinus issues, your environment could implicate this as well. THis could be why your breath varies at certain days and times, it's reactions to things you aren't aware about--not just what you eat, but where you are, and what you are doing.
GL !
P.s. definitely check out Internist* doctors, he definitely has given me FAR more help than any doctor/dentist my insurance pays for ever has, and this was via telephone.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Some Tips
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.