Your Email Address:

First Name:

What to do next? plz help

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
foxhound

What to do next? plz help

Post by foxhound »

Hello,

in the last months I made some checks to find the cause of my chronic BB.
The dentist said teeth are ok, gum too he only recommended a professional cleaning. Then I made a gastroscopy, result is everything ok.

Then I went to the ENT, he made a CT scan of the sinuses like Dr Aydin recommends. He said that the sinuses are free, there is only one cyst but he is sure that the sinuses are not the cause for the BB.
Then he made a smear test of the tongue and the tonsils. The tongue result is ok, for the tonsils he said that there are big crypts (but no stones visible) and that there are anaerobic germs in the tonsils that can cause the BB. So he recommends a TE.

If I go with my finger to the tonsils they have a bad fecal odour but not horrible. I think I can´t push any stones out. I have a really white coated tongue, but when I scrap somthing with a spoon out it doesn´t really smell bad at first, maybe later but that I didn´t try.

Lastly I tried to gargle with GSE and put it in a nasal douche and it helps reducing my BB until the next meal but not longer. I tried Tetra Breath, it didn´t help in any way, then I tried a zinc mouthwash it only helped at the beginning, so I think the GSE helps best reducing the BB.
I don´t think I have a lactose intolerance because I don´t feel bad after drinking 500ml milk. Generally I´m not sure but I think my BB smells like fecals because in the last years some people said I smell like sh..

So what is the next logical step for me? Maybe I should try to clean my tonsils and see the results before I make the TE. Is there a good way to clean the crypts, should I buy an oral irrogator? What do you think is my type of BB and what other BB causes should I check now?

Big thanks for good words of advice.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

You need to spend some time reading through the forum. Lots of good words of advice in there.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Foxhound,

The below website will give you all the possible causes of bad breath and some of the remedies.

http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Foxhound,

The below website will give you all the possible causes of bad breath and some of the remedies.

http://www.doctorspiller.com/halitosis.htm
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
foxhound

Post by foxhound »

I think I´ve read quite a lot here. So asked more specifically, if the tonsils are my main cause, will I see a significant improvement if I clean them with an oral irrogator or other things?
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi foxhound,

The following website is also very comprehensive and has information on tonsils. Hope this helps you. Cheers C

http://www.bodyodor777.com/index.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic