So I'm posting here cuz you guys would know lol
Lately I'm having sinus problems ( like it feels congested)...what's good for tht?????? It's weird b/c i used to have that b4 but when i started taking probiotics it went away but now it wont -_-
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Question about sinus
-
caramiamine98
- Advanced
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:35 am
- Location: Canada
Hi chiki89,
Have you tried nasal irrigation? It’s very effective and a lot of people find it helpful. I used to have mild PND and I find it keeps everything under control (cutting out wheat helped too). I do this most days and also have not had a cold in over 2 years. Your nasal passages may feel dry because of low humidity (very common in winter) or medications. Hope this helps. Cheers C
http://www.ehow.com/how_2021473_do-nasa ... ation.html
http://www.ehow.com/way_5219051_cures-dry-nose.html
Have you tried nasal irrigation? It’s very effective and a lot of people find it helpful. I used to have mild PND and I find it keeps everything under control (cutting out wheat helped too). I do this most days and also have not had a cold in over 2 years. Your nasal passages may feel dry because of low humidity (very common in winter) or medications. Hope this helps. Cheers C
http://www.ehow.com/how_2021473_do-nasa ... ation.html
http://www.ehow.com/way_5219051_cures-dry-nose.html
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.