THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

bad day

Tell us your story with bad breath
User avatar
compor
Advanced
Posts: 177
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:54 pm
Gender:

bad day

Post by compor »

Hey guys,

Last few weeks my bb has gone worse, so I became almost completely mute at work... it feels really bad but I was getting use to it. Today when we were driving back home in the company car, with some people that I work with, they got my smell and started whispering each other about opening the window, that they can't breath and kept giggling. I couldn't say anything, damn it felt so bad I wanted to go out and take a bus.

I should've bought myself some powerful alcoholic drinks for tonight, food/alcohol coffee diet won't make much difference for me after all. I avoid all the 'bb-favoring-food', do everything by the book, bb comes back in 1-2 hours. I eat whatever I want, bb comes back in 20-30 minutes. Does it worth it? I am not sure.

If only I didn't have to work, I would've probably stayed home 7/24.
mimmi
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm

=(

Post by mimmi »

:(
dick.karma
Advanced
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am

Post by dick.karma »

car, elevators, small rooms... i dread these
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗