Blood Test Results - Analysis needed
Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:25 am
Some background. Male, early 20s.
The first 4 pictures are from my first blood test. They noticed that I had low WBC and some other stuff, so I retook it and the results are on the last picture which shown it has stabilized. I still wonder why my WBC were low though....
The only thing that I can think of is that my TSH levels are high. they are around 3.3 which is fine under the old standard of .5 - 5.5, but i read they are narrowing it down to .3 - 3.0 or so. Leading me to have hypothyroidism. What do you think? Should i get some more testing?
THANKS!! all opinions welcome





The first 4 pictures are from my first blood test. They noticed that I had low WBC and some other stuff, so I retook it and the results are on the last picture which shown it has stabilized. I still wonder why my WBC were low though....
The only thing that I can think of is that my TSH levels are high. they are around 3.3 which is fine under the old standard of .5 - 5.5, but i read they are narrowing it down to .3 - 3.0 or so. Leading me to have hypothyroidism. What do you think? Should i get some more testing?
THANKS!! all opinions welcome




