THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Almost cured - wanted to share my story with you

Tell us your story with bad breath
Francisca
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 am

Almost cured - wanted to share my story with you

Post by Francisca »

Dear brave, beautiful people,

I had BIG problems cause of my BAD BAD breath for 15 years. The reason is oesophagus.

Doctors weren`t shure, but suspected that problem is oesophagus hernia.

Now I`m MUCH, MUCH better.

I tried many things, nothing helped. Here what helps me:

When I eat, i must drink wather after every swallen bite. I feel that every bite wedges in my oesophagus. So when I drink wather after bite, I feel that wather first cannot flow through it, like there is some barrier, and after few gulps, wather "rinse-off" that barriere.

I suspect that taking gulps prevents food to stay jammed in oesophagus.

But, I must drink it after almost every bite, not at the end af the meal ;)

Beside this:
1) I may not ever be hungru,
2) I shouldn`t eat some kind of food that is uncomfortable for my digestive system,
and, along all those tips,
my breath is MUCH, MUCH better, many times it DOESN`T EXIST!!!

I hope this will be helpful for somebody!!!!!!!!

Kisses and hugs, and God bless you!
Francisca
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Francisca »

p.s. And, it`s important to bite well, not swallow big chunks of food.
Francisca
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Francisca »

To champ,chaw well... Hope you understand :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗