This may have been mentioned in previous threads, but here's a short article on omega 3 fatty acids helping to reduce bb.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Omega-3s-Coul ... id=3773034
I'm starting to take some organic cold-pressed flaxseed oil. Fresh flaxseed oil is a good source of omega 3s. I've also ordered some whole flax seed so I can grind it. Flax seed oil is very fragile after exposure to air.
Here's a better article explaining the scientific evidence.
http://www.nutraingredients.com/Researc ... ral-health
Essential fatty acids have all kind of health benefits so even if they don't cure bb, it's worth getting more of them.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids Could Fight Halitosis!
Exciting paper. Omega3 fatty acids are by now well established as a source of anti-inflammatory molecules with clinical results for atherosclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, periodontitis. Rhinitis? don't know but may be. Reducing inflamation alone has been shown to result in decreased bacterial loads, so if omega3 also kill pathogens like candida and p gingivalis and several others,as shown in that paper we may have a winner.
I started to take 2 mg/day and felt a difference in the evening of the first day, too soon to tell but promising.
I started to take 2 mg/day and felt a difference in the evening of the first day, too soon to tell but promising.
-
snoopsister
- Sheriff
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.