THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

What has helped you? even slightly?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
espasiba
Junior
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

What has helped you? even slightly?

Post by espasiba »

Hi I discovered this site about three years ago, back then I believe I was greenparadigm, I lost the pw so I made this account.

At that time I suffered from room filling bb. Now I suffer from room filling body odor......I always smell like you guessed it, ass and also piss..... I literally smell like that wherever I go, I would rather have bb back to be honest.

Anyways this is about what has helped me in my 3+ years of struggle.

Drinking 1.5 liters of water daily in the morning. This is called water therapy, so far it's been good, my odor is reduced and I feel better than I did before.

The other activity which has helped me is cardio. I noticed that my body odor would lessen the more I do cardio, it does wonders for the psyche as well. I do about 30 minutes on the threadmill or on the streets, I still get the nervous feeling whenever I'm running outside and I'm about to pass someone but I just persist.

Any form of cardio for half an hour would help imo, for example a bike machine for half an hour, or power walking, just anything to keep you breathing heavy and sweating for half an hour should purify you a bit.

Well that's it, I hope someone gets helped from this. One more thing, i remember about a story of someone who had bb and cured themselves by doing cardio and diet. I've been at this for about a month and it has helped, btw i still smoke cigarettes every other day or so and drink alcohol once to three times a month.
hello
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:25 am

Post by hello »

You might want to try vitamin b12....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗