THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
SNIFFING?
SNIFFING?
It seems everywhere I go, I get a big sniff from everyone. Even if I am a distance away from them. Just the other day I was pumping gas and just got out of the shower before I went to get gas and the lady across the other pump gave me a big sniff. I am sure I don't have body odor. Why are they sniffing so many feet away; even when my mouth is shut. I know I have chronic BB or am I paranoid. Even walking down the aisle at the grocery store; someone will sniff when I walk by them. Are the sniffs an indication that they are smelling me, my breath, or something. Thanks.
-
my3rdmolars
- Junior
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:03 pm
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.