THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

IS SPIRULINA THE CURE?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

IS SPIRULINA THE CURE?

Post by jc »

I`ve suffered fom bb for13 years now & I quit school & lost all of my friends due to this curse. I tried to kill myself once but I was saved by my family from certain death. I sometimes wish that I didn`t survive that night. I know all of you understand what I`ve been through so you are the only ones that I can open my mind to. I`ve tried so many products & wasted so much money with no success so I began to feel tired & hopeless. But when I come across this site, my spirit was rejuvinated so I began my own research again coz my doctors gave up on me(one told me that I was just unlucky coz its incurable). I`m trying spirulina now & it cured my foot and underarm odor so I`m praying that it cures my bb too. I just want to ask if anyone of you know someone who was cured by spirulina?
LJ
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:59 pm

spirulina

Post by LJ »

Hi:
Spirulina is not a cure; it's certainly a good source of vitamins and even a deoderizer of sorts. I've known many to try it; I personally used it along wth chlorophyl; alfalfa; and I can't remember I think Chlorella.
I must say, "that my shit didn't stink; but my breath smelled like shit." you go from there. Can't hurt you; doesn't cost much; will clean out your system a bit; it's worth a shot. Laura
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Post by jc »

LJ

Thanks for the info. I`m just curious to how long you`ve taken it coz I`ve observed that 3ooomg. of it dried my mouth so I brought it down to 2000mg a day & my breath improved slightly after 3months. I intend to take it coz the way I see it there`s no better alternative out there right now. I`m waiting for the Probiora3 but I`ll be taking spirulina for the meantime. If the other members have problems with body & foot odor I trully recommend spirulina coz I swear that mine were cured. As for my bb it`s a different story coz I can`t smell my own breath so I have to wait for the reactions of others. I don`t want to get our hopes up for nothing but I feel that our collective efforts will soon reap its reward.
LJ
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:59 pm

safe enough and full of vitamins

Post by LJ »

Hi JC (what would JC do?):
Spirulina is certainly a good choice; side effects are increased energy and detoxing; and they are natural food vitamins; couldn't hurt and your body may be deficient in some of thes vitamins. Laura
LJ
Junior
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:59 pm

cross it off

Post by LJ »

Hey JC:
I'm afraid, yes, Palorin is most likely the biggest waste of time there is so far in halls of stupid ****ing remedies.
The funny part was the company did send out a free sample to someone to try; horribly unimpressed. He pulled apart the capsules which contained some herbs of some sort.
After we researched the company we realized they had apparently made a cure for everything under the sun.
I don't know of any one personally buying it and then getting their money back. Maybe someone here could answer to that.
But do a little research; it's really a bunch of vultures out there friend and they want your smelly carcass. Laura
jc
Sheriff
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:23 am

Thanks

Post by jc »

Hi LJ :
Thanks for that. You saved me time & money.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗