Page 1 of 1

SNIFFING?

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:24 am
by trenski
It seems everywhere I go, I get a big sniff from everyone. Even if I am a distance away from them. Just the other day I was pumping gas and just got out of the shower before I went to get gas and the lady across the other pump gave me a big sniff. I am sure I don't have body odor. Why are they sniffing so many feet away; even when my mouth is shut. I know I have chronic BB or am I paranoid. Even walking down the aisle at the grocery store; someone will sniff when I walk by them. Are the sniffs an indication that they are smelling me, my breath, or something. Thanks.

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:23 pm
by my3rdmolars
I encounter that a lot of times. The smell may be coming from the nose.

Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:14 am
by hopelessone
what? no coughing? you are blessed.