THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I WANT TO START A DIARY!!

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

I WANT TO START A DIARY!!

Post by hopelessone »

I WANT TO START A DIARY!!!

Where/how do i start one on this site?
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

Great idea. A full history and an ongoing individual diary for anyone who wishes to participate.

Jimi can we please have a diary section?

This section can then be dedicated solely for making individual diaries by making a thread under the name of our ID.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hi

Just use contribute link on the top of the page, and select category diaries.

Many have tried but gave up after few posts. So I hope you stick longer.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

I always wondered how those stories appeared on here. Ah yes its in the DIARY section #-o
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Thanks!

I found it. Posted a diary...well the BEGINNING of one. O:)

More later.

Thanks!!
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Jimi wrote:Hi

Just use contribute link on the top of the page, and select category diaries.

Many have tried but gave up after few posts. So I hope you stick longer.
Thanks!

i post a lot in diaries. you may be sorry yuou have this feature hee hee (jus' kiddin') Image
User avatar
terranpatriot
Advanced
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:19 am
Location: East Coast, USA

Post by terranpatriot »

I recently started blogging on Xanga, and it has been very therapeutic for me. I prefer Xanga over blogger/blogspot because I feel it's more community-oriented and open. You get a lot of people stumbling onto your site and leaving their feedback, and you can look around more fluidly as well through other user's sites. It's cools, I recommend it.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

terranpatriot, did you start a diary on this site?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗