THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
IS THIS POSSIBLE?
IS THIS POSSIBLE?
I was parked at my local park reading the newspaper; all four car windows are tightly rolled up. A stranger walked up to my window; I didn't let the window down or even "crack " it down a little bit. He asked did I have a "light" for his cigarette. I replied no, with the window up and he gave a big sniff and said I didn't me to "scare" you; because I was startled when he came from the back of my car ( without me noticing him) and tapped on the window. Was that "sniff" for me or am I being paranoid. Besides I talked to him with the windows up. Thank You
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.