What causes one-sided PND?
Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:47 am
I'm suffering from one-sided post nasal drip causing BB. This is quite "funny", since my left side of my throat and mouth is stuffed with mucus and the other one is completely free. Same with the awfull taste: one-sided.
Does anybody have an explanation for this?
I don't understand this, especially because my very slightly deviated septum shows to the right side, which should cause congestion and mucus/PND on the other side. Furthermore if my nose is stuck, it's stuck on the left side, where there is more space.
Is there an explanation for PND, like: more nasal space more mucus?
The only theory I have is related to oxygen and hyperventilation. I should add that I had a tonsilitis just on the left side years ago.
Does anybody have an explanation for this?
I don't understand this, especially because my very slightly deviated septum shows to the right side, which should cause congestion and mucus/PND on the other side. Furthermore if my nose is stuck, it's stuck on the left side, where there is more space.
Is there an explanation for PND, like: more nasal space more mucus?
The only theory I have is related to oxygen and hyperventilation. I should add that I had a tonsilitis just on the left side years ago.