Your Email Address:

First Name:

Pro fresh......?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior

Pro fresh......?

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Has anyone tried this? Browsed through the website,and let me say it seems real convincing...it is pretty pricey,let me know if you have,thinking of trying it,don't know why,bbut I am looking for something to reduce by bb for sure. Products that I have tried are, Dr. Kats,smart mouth,breath rx,regular mouth washes, ok let me know guys!

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

same shit as Katz snake oil, and it has side effects too
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

being serious i tried it and honestly it's no different than hydrogen peroxide without all the foam. the first bottle or two worked great but its like the bacteria gain resistance b/c it stop working just like peroxide did for me. i posted a link for breath appeal i don't think its a cure it my relieve bb as long as you use it but the thought of a food acidifier something that destroys the fermented rotten food debris that bacteria feeds on as well as kills the bacteria itself has me thinking.
glamourgirl05
Junior

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Ok thanx for the head up,tired of spending money on these products that don't do a thing
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic