Page 1 of 1

I SUFFER FROM BAD BREATH AND NEED ADVICE

Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:38 pm
by andrew_sleath
I suffer from bad breath and my problem is gettign worse everyday.

I play the drums in a band so my mouth gets very dry. Could this be the cause?

I tried everything to get rid of my bad breath and I mean it everything but nothing seems to help.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you

Andrew Sleath

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:57 am
by aaroniero
I have here are several simple and practical remedies that you can try at home as halitosis cure. These include:

1. Brush with baking soda to reduce the acidity in the mouth and make it difficult for the bacteria to grow
2. Brush and rinse using hydrogen peroxide when you have upper respiratory infections but don’t swallow it
3. Gargle with salt water to reduce bacteria in the mouth
4. Avoid eating foods with refined carbohydrates and sugars like cookies, sweets, cakes, carbonated soft drinks, ice creams and syrups
5. Drink sufficient amount of water (6-8 glasses) daily
6. Brush teeth daily especially before going to bed
7. Mix a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds to ½ liter of water, simmer for 15 minutes, strain and drink as tea
8. Exercise and eat fiber rich foods to prevent constipation
9. Stop bad breath and gum bleeding by chewing unripe guava fruit or its tender leaves
10. Eat avocado to remove intestinal decomposition that leads to bad breath





roseville dentist