Page 1 of 1
2011 WOW!! WTF!
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:07 am
by sweetnlow
I can't believe that this is 2011 and we are still having BB problems. If someone would have told me in 1982 that I still would be having this problem I would have laughed. We have all kind of cell phones, computers even a TV that can show movies in 3D but we can't solve bad breath. DAMN!! Dentist should be embarrassed! All of these years and dentist still don't know anything about BB. No reason their colleagues make fun of them. Dermatologist have Proactiv for people with bad acne. What do dentist have??? DENTIST GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND BE PRODUCTIVE and stop taking everyones money for NOTHING!!
Jimi thanks so much for this website. I don't know what I would have done with out it. I shutter to think that in 2020 there will still be no cure!
Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:45 am
by Music Lady
I agree with all you've said.
And yes thank God for people like Jimmi! I've been suffering for six years now and have gone to many sites and none of them offer the kind of info that's listed here and keep it updated well.
I've often thought about doing something really drastic to get doctors attention...maybe taking some kind of legal action towards them to force them to help--
I almost think this is why they all tell you its all in your head because then they have on record that they saw you and diagnosed you with having some phobia problem. Its out of there hands after they do that - the psychiatrists problem. I mean look at how many of us have been either told this or have been told by the doctors that they can't smell anything.
Crazy.
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:19 am
by hopelessone
they're a bunch o' liars. Isn't it illegal to lie to a patient?
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:17 am
by halisux
I hope more than anything that there is a soon cure, i don't want to live the life of a hermit but the way things are going it looks like that may be the case. BUT I do have faith as i have had some sucess with flagyl and if we can somehow control this anerobic bacteria there is hope..
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 pm
by sickofit
totally agree with you.
They can put a man on the moon, but they can't fix this problem..
Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:55 pm
by deebo
Music Lady wrote:
I almost think this is why they all tell you its all in your head because then they have on record that they saw you and diagnosed you with having some phobia problem. Its out of there hands after they do that - the psychiatrists problem. I mean look at how many of us have been either told this or have been told by the doctors that they can't smell anything.
Crazy.
So funny . I know wut u mean . Left the Dr yesterday ,she said "have you been to the dentist?" ,I'm like "yes,they say my teeth and gums are awesome." Dr are mostly clueless ,but they try i guess. Headed to another Dr today to lay my breath on her . I'll try to put her through the paces & make her work for that PHD degree .
Today I got a sample of Quantum Health's 'OraMoist' in the mail. I'll let yall know how it works .
BTW, I think more of us on the forums should start asking for free samples from companies to write reviews on here. I think Jimi could get ad cash from these companies .