THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Part 2 Im new My Story

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

Part 2 Im new My Story

Post by waiting2xhale »

Continued) removing tonsils wont help! Or at least didnt help me,,,I honestly believe the ENT did it for the money only!! Anyway guys reading these stories are really depressing and i cannot accept this horrible thing w/o putting up a fight.
BUTI can truely say guys though I still have bb.... after seeing a oral surgeon and removing all of my STINKY!! wisdom teeth! omg!
and removing some black plaque (as the DDS called it) from between 1 of my teeth AND flossing 2x a day,,,,,,constant brushing with this perio- care toothpaste i can go out for about 3 hours TOPS! before i start to feel the plague calling me! Before I had my wisdom teeth removed....it was HELL. things are improving. I wont give up guys. I believe in my heart that BB comes from deep in the gums guys!! I really do. I grind my teeth for years and I think thats why it hit me now! but I cant outrule the constant mucus and this weird felling in my throat either.
so anyway guys here goes....I have a process of elimination im about to attack this! ENT next week and then once i get my last money Im getting a complete perio scaling and the deepest clean out here! also sleeping with a night guard. If my BB improve after Wisdom teeth came out I know I can BEAT THIS!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗