Page 1 of 1

Im New here!! My story.

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:13 am
by waiting2xhale
Hi guys....wow I cant believe this site exist! Ive been all around the internet and back a million times, and never came across this site til last week. Well it sure is good to know Im not the only person in this struggle.
Well im 28 year old female, and suddenly in 2008 I began to get BB. My guess now 2 years in and after having my tonsils removed, is that this BB is due to either peridontal des. or ENT issues.

Im a currently on perio-gum care products by Dr.Katz. after failed attemp on their k-12 probiotic system. I have ENT appointment next week to see if i have any fungal sinus or what!!

My situation is somewhat the same as alot of the stories on here EXCEPT for the fact that I know there is something wrong in my gums and throat.
1. I have a swollen noid that swells up on the left side of my throat from time to time. (BB gets worst when this happens) And crazy enough I have really bad gum issues too!! UGH! its like these two issues happen to me all at once! I though removing my tonsils were the anwser DONT DO IT!!
waste of time (continued)