Page 1 of 1

REDEEMPTION ( VENTING)

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:39 pm
by trenski
I live in a really small town where everyone is familiar with everyone. Everywhere I go I get smirks; even from ppl I don't know personally. It's like someone has posted a pic of me on the internet and stated I have Chronic BB. Even the surrounding towns where I live ppl are smirking who never met me. I could drive up to a drive thru and the cashier will smirk and go get other workers and look at me and smirk. And when I go to the grocery store; cashiers will nod their heads at each other and smirk at me. Most of these ppl have never been in my presence to smell my BB( I am sure they have heard). Whether I ever get cured ( I hope so) will this ever stop. 10 to 20 years from now if I'm in this town; will the ppl still do this to me? Could I ever redeem from this label I have attached to my name. Will relocating where no one knows me help? I am doomed in this town. I am not paranoid; I see the ppl smirking at me and I don't have BO, I am actually very clean and I look the part. I am a 38 year old female. Will this be happening to me when I'm 50 or 60? Is it because I am still young. Does ppl treat elderly ppl with BB like this too or will they overlook ppl who are old. Will ppl ever forget about my BB as the years pass and I am a senior citizen. Will relocating to a place help me from all the bias in my small town or will it be the same once someone there get a whif of my BB. People of different races in my town smirk at me; ppl I never spoken to and never had any contact with. Even in my surrounding town; ppl will look at me & smirk and whisper; these are ppl I don't ever recall seeing before in my life; but perhaps they remember me from somewhere; and the waitress who ( IDK) will never talk to me; they will always talk to my sister; by the way my sis is more outgoing and friendly than myself. WTF! Could someone explain to me what is going on and suggest something to me. I live in the deep south of Ga. somethings in this town are expected, the ppl are small minded but why are ppl IDK or never been in contact with smirking at me.Thanks for any suggestions.

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm
by waiting2xhale
Im so sorry hunny! but guess what? I live in ga too!! I think u should keep on fighting to cure this and know that you will beat this. where theres a will theres a way. I posted my story yesterday and Im not giving up. I believe if things have got better I can erase this or at least get it to where I can manage this. Before I realized this plague was going on.....I was shocked at the comments that I was getting. I had no idea, I mean Im the cleaniest most healthiest person in my entire family, so for one day this just all of a sudden starts.
i feel like why did this happen, how,when, why? was it something my body did....what? When i first realized something was wrong bb wise was i was shopping (like always) and this lady complimented my outfit.....I said thank u and she just walked away!! hmmm?
A few minutes later I heard her wisper "I could'nt imagine coming out the house like that" WHAT??? I litereally ran out the store! I drove my car away to empty parking lot and screamed! I cried and cried, from that day forth I begin to get the "nose scratches" from everyone close to me! I cant explain to you ALL the things i did! I removed my tonsil (didnt work) my life begin to crumbled with all the humiliation. I finally last year removed my w

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:48 pm
by waiting2xhale
part 2~ removed my back molars and wisdom teeth. after smelling a horrible smell on the floss. I removed 3 at once.....realized there was one more bad tooth ( how the hell does a dentist miss the worst one) and went back to a different dentist....when she took the tooth out she ask me to look at it.....It was decayed down to the root. Not black like I thought but it was a light gray colr decay. I could not see this when it was in my mouth but I could smell it on the floss. so after that I still had bb.....it improve A HELL OF ALOT THOUGH!! before the smell on the floss was like WOW! so then i still had bb, i begin to keen into my teeth more. I decieded 2 go for a another denstist (yes i was determine) she removed a black spot on one of teeth that i honestly have brush and scraped a million times to no avail. (b4 the bb) she scraped it off in seconds and said " I bet thats where your bb had been coming from" I was so excited. Like please say this is over! she showed me this black tatar and yes is smelled. FYI I have always been told I have great teeth.I know it sounds like a person with bad hygeine (but trust me NOT EVEN CLOSE) So that was 3 weeks ago and since then i feel things have improved but the bb tht set in for years is septic in my gums now! all of the bad teeth are out(i think, 1 molor left) but maybe a lower level of bb now....