THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Coconut Oil Pulling Day 2

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

Coconut Oil Pulling Day 2

Post by waiting2xhale »

Ok so I bought the cocounut oil the other day and It smells AMAZING! Yum. But I just realized I did it completly wrong yesterday morning. So here goes again I found this link to tell me exactly how to do it
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/reviews/oil_pull.htm

It feels very strange in my mouth but it actually smells pretty good. I think that it is worth a try you guys should try it out.

O and I just rubbed it all over my body and face wow!!! this is a great moisturizer!!!!!!!!
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗