THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Dr visit

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Dr visit

Post by deebo »

visited the Dr again about bb. Now I hate to seem paranoid but i'm not so sold on when Dr say "i can't smell it" anymore . I've heard this 4 times and with in 20 minutes of the visit i get someone clearly trying to get Away from my BB . Hmmm . I was given loratadina for PND . This is after actually googling halitosis in the Dr office. =D , worth a laugh .
If I were a more confident person ,I'd just say '***k it' and breath on people ,BB and all . Or "during this conversation ,at anytime, please tell me if I have offensive breath." Then if they say I do "in all seriousness ,what does it smell like and what do you think the source is in side my body?" . If we only had the balls = / . If they only had had the balls to say "eh.. you have bad breath .

I should get a shirt "So hows my breath? " . All crazy social expectation but no more crazy than people who smell someones BB Everyday and Never say anything !! =D Again .Worth a Laugh . :lol:
dick.karma
Advanced
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am

Post by dick.karma »

very true.just last weekend, i told my dentist that i have bb and she said she cant smell anything! 5mins before that she distanced herself away from me when she was asking me questions. maybe it's a dentist protocol not to lie lol
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Post by deebo »

dick.karma wrote:very true.just last weekend, i told my dentist that i have bb and she said she cant smell anything! 5mins before that she distanced herself away from me when she was asking me questions. maybe it's a dentist protocol not to lie lol
Haha . So likely . Dentists say "floss !!" , Dr's say "go see the dentist ." or "take this pill" :-s
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Re: Dr visit

Post by hopelessone »

deebo wrote:visited the Dr again about bb. Now I hate to seem paranoid but i'm not so sold on when Dr say "i can't smell it" anymore . I've heard this 4 times and with in 20 minutes of the visit i get someone clearly trying to get Away from my BB . Hmmm . I was given loratadina for PND . This is after actually googling halitosis in the Dr office. =D , worth a laugh .
If I were a more confident person ,I'd just say '***k it' and breath on people ,BB and all . Or "during this conversation ,at anytime, please tell me if I have offensive breath." Then if they say I do "in all seriousness ,what does it smell like and what do you think the source is in side my body?" . If we only had the balls = / . If they only had had the balls to say "eh.. you have bad breath .

I should get a shirt "So hows my breath? " . All crazy social expectation but no more crazy than people who smell someones BB Everyday and Never say anything !! =D Again .Worth a Laugh . :lol:
Image
User avatar
deebo
Moderator
Posts: 985
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
Location: Portland
Contact:

Re: Dr visit

Post by deebo »

Image[/quote]

nice to know others find that crap humorous too. Better to laugh than get down about it . eh?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗