Page 1 of 1

Not Cured,,BUT

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 am
by waiting2xhale
Today was a ok day. Ive been really being concious about my bb. Well shall I say I have been doing everything to stay as fresh as I possibly can.

Toaday my insurance was canceled on the very day of my ent appointment, so I will have to re-scheduled to next month! ugh!

I went into the store today, (I try to shop as fast as possible) but no one made any funny faces today.
I guess the 5 whole minutes of brushing, gargling with the toothpaste and mouthwash. Then gargling for about 6 minutes (while in the shower) using a washcloth to clean my mouth and back of tounge, then rinsing finally with the perio care mouthwash helped.

O and I for the first time in FOREVER....did not have any sugar. I am attempting to do this candida diet and stay away from all of this yeast causing foods which I believe is one major factor in my bb. Drnkinh plenty of water and taking my vitamins.
Praying and staying faithful......God continue to give me power to overcome this! ALL OF US!

Candida diet

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 am
by deebo
Hi xhale.
Do you have lots of gurgling in your stomach ? I get that. For the past 3 days I've been having mono meals . Consisting of only 1 type of food per meal . I'll have a shake with 6 bananas and water. Later 3 or 4 grapefruits , and so on . The idea is that multiple types of food in1 meal taxes the gut , and monomeals give the gut a break with not having to fast which can often make BB worse .
About candida : Many vegans are saying that candida is fed by consuming fats and sugars(carbs) together . Just theory ,but its another reason I'm trying monomeals for now.

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:21 am
by waiting2xhale
Hi deebo honey....no i dont have any tummy gurgles. nothing outside the normal i dont think. But I agree with the theory so Im trying to stay away from sugar (my bodies # 1 nemesis) Im feel like Im going through withdrawl.......I refused to buy anything sweet at the store, so i was looking like a fien crackhead picking the raisins out of my old raisin nut brand box. (sigh) o well.....better than a bar of chocalate. gl.

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 am
by deebo
[quote="waiting2xhale" Im trying to stay away from sugar (my bodies # 1 nemesis) Im feel like Im going through withdrawl.......I refused to buy anything sweet at the store, so i was looking like a fien crackhead picking the raisins out of my old raisin nut brand box. (sigh) o well.....better than a bar of chocalate. gl.[/quote]
wondering how its going with the candida. Being on a raw diet and also trying to rid myself of possible yeast overgrowth , i found many vids on it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsmcYRSvwGM .