Page 1 of 2

Can someone please diagnose my symptoms?

Posted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 pm
by sickofit
Here's the list of my symptoms:

Bad breath
Scalloped tongue (teeth marks)
Hairy tongue
Crack on the back of my tongue and a crack form the middle to the front of my tongue
Stuffy nose
Post nasal drip
Vitamin d deficiency
Yellow face
Fast growing fingernails
White spots on fingernails
Sometimes my anus bleeds
Soft and stinky stools
Always tired
Red eyes
Depressed
Sometimes I have a feeling that I’m not ‘’there’’

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A DIAGNOSIS OR ANY INPUT WHATSOEVER???

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 pm
by chubbygirl
i share some of your symptoms, and i have no idea where they're from or how to cure them :(

i know that didn't help - but i guess i wanted to share that you're not alone . . .

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 pm
by Phantasist
Sickofit,

Soft, smelly stools along with blood is a sign that there is something wrong in the intestines, probably the colon. Do you also have abdominal distress, such as pains or bloating? How about white coating on the tongue?
Yellow face could be a sign of liver problems. Are the whites of your eyes also yellowish?
Stuffy nose and post nasal drip is an indication that there is a problem in your sinuses. It doesn't have to be an actual infection - it could just be an allergy of some sort. But the mucus running down the back of your throat would be a food source for bacteria.

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 pm
by sickofit
Thanks so much for your help.

I indeed have a lot of gass and right after eat only a little bit I feel very bloated.
I also have a white coated tongue which only disapears when I do a fast or when I brush my tongue with hydrogen peroxide.
Also when I use hydrogen peroxide I produce mych more saliva and my salive get's a lot better.
My eyes are not yellow not at all but they ar always bloodshotted.

I think I have a little bit to much bacteria or fungus in my body...

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:47 am
by waiting2xhale
Have you had any blood work done? BB is one thing we all dont have the anwser too, but the other issues your having are things that Im sure a MD could treat. Go to your local health dept, or if u feel u need quick medical attention go to the emergency room! Screw the bill......your health is more important. you may have a internal issue that is curable that is causing your bb!!!! If u treat that your bb may go away! Go see a doctor or ER.

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm
by sickofit
I had some bloodwork done but my doctor didn't find anything special. Never talked to him about bad breath, its so embarrassing!

I only had a shortage of vitamin D, he gave me a supplement for that.

I think there is something wrong with my digestive tract.

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:57 pm
by deebo
sickofit wrote:I had some bloodwork done but my doctor didn't find anything special. Never talked to him about bad breath, its so embarrassing!

I only had a shortage of vitamin D, he gave me a supplement for that.

I think there is something wrong with my digestive tract.
Sickofit ;
I have most of the same symptoms as you ! I also have super low vitD . have to take prescription D caps . Also the bloodshot eyes , and digestive issues. Long lost twin ??

Have you ever taken a long course of antibiotics ?

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 pm
by waiting2xhale
Is it just me.....OR WHY DO WE ALL HAVE LOW VITAMIN D LEVELS??? HMMMMM??? Im also on vitamin D suppliments. mines was so low the doctor I saw told me I need to be on 1000 units per day. Could nott afford her "Special" Office sold ones. so I take 2 500 units per day of these walmart brand.

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm
by deebo
waiting2xhale wrote:Is it just me.....OR WHY DO WE ALL HAVE LOW VITAMIN D LEVELS??? HMMMMM??? Im also on vitamin D suppliments. mines was so low the doctor I saw told me I need to be on 1000 units per day. Could nott afford her "Special" Office sold ones. so I take 2 500 units per day of these walmart brand.
Are you or part or full African decent or dark complected ? The Dr told me the shelf vit D's are not enough to fix my D deficiency . i take 50,000 ui a week !!
some info here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_WGLGzTcM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emjCzaHtSrg

As you may know , dark skin works as a uv screen like tint. So darker skin folks like me need More sun . Most of us get less sun because of our lifestyle / work.. plus I suspect agricultural practices .

Just another way to throw off our body balance ,BB just a symptom of an imbalance .

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:25 pm
by sickofit
deebo wrote:
Sickofit ;
I have most of the same symptoms as you ! I also have super low vitD . have to take prescription D caps . Also the bloodshot eyes , and digestive issues. Long lost twin ??

Have you ever taken a long course of antibiotics ?
Maybe you are my long lost twin ;)
I remember taking a two weeks course of antibiotics when I was 12 I'm now 23.

My father is Afro-American and my mother is white so I'm in between, I think that it is the reason I have low lovels of vitamin D.

BTW, I order my supplements on www.iherb.com they are very afordable.

Right now I'm taking:

vitamine d3 2000iu
vitamine a 10000iu
psyllium husk
probiotics from now foods 4 billion
GSE

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:09 am
by ihatethebus
@ 1st post. just throwing it out there but id take an hiv test if i was u. U seem too immunosupressed to be suffering from a single ailment.

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 am
by Susie
Really an HIV test? That seems kind of drastic from that list of symptoms. Quit scaring people!

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm
by sickofit
An HIV test is indeed a bit scarry...
but maybe it's necessary.

I will contact my md soon.
Let's hope for the best!

hiv test

Posted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:53 pm
by deebo
sickofit wrote:An HIV test is indeed a bit scarry...
but maybe it's necessary.

I will contact my md soon.
Let's hope for the best!
most of the cheap/free clinics do an hiv test automatically when you come in for anything. They did mine with a finger pin blood draw while checking my liver function .
I always advise the Dr to get any and all reading possible when I get blood or urine or anything drawn . this is how i found out i had super low vitamin D levels. Since blood draws Suk , i get it all done in the same blood draw .
HIV in No exception . Not like I've had any action ,but if it help the medical industry get up to speed with constant hiv checks..good . Get Tested and Screened For Everything . :)

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:28 am
by Susie
Wow, I must be out of touch lol cause an Hiv test would be the last thing I would think of unless I was messing around in some risky business!