Page 1 of 1

Dr visit

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 pm
by deebo
visited the Dr again about bb. Now I hate to seem paranoid but i'm not so sold on when Dr say "i can't smell it" anymore . I've heard this 4 times and with in 20 minutes of the visit i get someone clearly trying to get Away from my BB . Hmmm . I was given loratadina for PND . This is after actually googling halitosis in the Dr office. =D , worth a laugh .
If I were a more confident person ,I'd just say '***k it' and breath on people ,BB and all . Or "during this conversation ,at anytime, please tell me if I have offensive breath." Then if they say I do "in all seriousness ,what does it smell like and what do you think the source is in side my body?" . If we only had the balls = / . If they only had had the balls to say "eh.. you have bad breath .

I should get a shirt "So hows my breath? " . All crazy social expectation but no more crazy than people who smell someones BB Everyday and Never say anything !! =D Again .Worth a Laugh . :lol:

Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 pm
by dick.karma
very true.just last weekend, i told my dentist that i have bb and she said she cant smell anything! 5mins before that she distanced herself away from me when she was asking me questions. maybe it's a dentist protocol not to lie lol

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:15 am
by deebo
dick.karma wrote:very true.just last weekend, i told my dentist that i have bb and she said she cant smell anything! 5mins before that she distanced herself away from me when she was asking me questions. maybe it's a dentist protocol not to lie lol
Haha . So likely . Dentists say "floss !!" , Dr's say "go see the dentist ." or "take this pill" :-s

Re: Dr visit

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:42 am
by hopelessone
deebo wrote:visited the Dr again about bb. Now I hate to seem paranoid but i'm not so sold on when Dr say "i can't smell it" anymore . I've heard this 4 times and with in 20 minutes of the visit i get someone clearly trying to get Away from my BB . Hmmm . I was given loratadina for PND . This is after actually googling halitosis in the Dr office. =D , worth a laugh .
If I were a more confident person ,I'd just say '***k it' and breath on people ,BB and all . Or "during this conversation ,at anytime, please tell me if I have offensive breath." Then if they say I do "in all seriousness ,what does it smell like and what do you think the source is in side my body?" . If we only had the balls = / . If they only had had the balls to say "eh.. you have bad breath .

I should get a shirt "So hows my breath? " . All crazy social expectation but no more crazy than people who smell someones BB Everyday and Never say anything !! =D Again .Worth a Laugh . :lol:
Image

Re: Dr visit

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm
by deebo
Image[/quote]

nice to know others find that crap humorous too. Better to laugh than get down about it . eh?