BB WILL NOT LAST FOREVER
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:22 am
I have not been on this forum in a few days because I had begun to feel really depressed reading all of these stories. I needed a break! Im so glad I found it, but I cannot for one moment lose sight of curing my bb. If I had one wish ....It would be to cure all of use from bb forever! I never want anyone to go throught this.
But I just read a forum and someone said that there wasno cure for bb! That really killed my spirits evenmore than before my break. Wow! Guys pplease whatever you do dont give up! There my not be cure for you but this disease can be controlled. It is like a cancer! We have to fight it!
I claim in the name of Jesus, that each and every one of us, will be cured. I cast out this demon! And pled the blood of jesus over all of us, this demon of depression has to go! Amen
I dont about you all but Im not going to accept this nor claim it in my life! Nothing like bb just suddenly comes one day and never goes away! NO ARE YOU SERIOUS? Look at your health! Listen to your body.
Mark my word to all who reads this post! I can promise you,,,,there will be a post from me that reads IM CURED! And it wont be a temporary fix!
But I just read a forum and someone said that there wasno cure for bb! That really killed my spirits evenmore than before my break. Wow! Guys pplease whatever you do dont give up! There my not be cure for you but this disease can be controlled. It is like a cancer! We have to fight it!
I claim in the name of Jesus, that each and every one of us, will be cured. I cast out this demon! And pled the blood of jesus over all of us, this demon of depression has to go! Amen
I dont about you all but Im not going to accept this nor claim it in my life! Nothing like bb just suddenly comes one day and never goes away! NO ARE YOU SERIOUS? Look at your health! Listen to your body.
Mark my word to all who reads this post! I can promise you,,,,there will be a post from me that reads IM CURED! And it wont be a temporary fix!