THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cocunut Oil & Mint Leaves

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
waiting2xhale
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 am

Cocunut Oil & Mint Leaves

Post by waiting2xhale »

I just found a AMAZING market that sells tons of organic foods, I just bought about a quart of Organic cold press 100% natural coconut oil. Also bought some mint leaves and I will give an official outcome of it if it continues to help freshen my breath.
I bought them to put in my water bottles, but said what the hell and munched on a few sprigs om my way home......As soon as I put the mint on my tounge It felt a overwhelming menthol sensation rush down into my lungs. Wow they definitley open up your airways. I stop at the grocery store and got no nose scratches......blew into shirt and smelled FRESH MINTY BREATH! Its strange because they taste very grass-like but the smell released is very very minty.
Licked my hand...minty. I will begin using the cocnut oil TODAY and will update soon.
Jesus Can.....Gods Will.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗