Page 1 of 1

Device "Nasencornet" against PND

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:26 pm
by George80
check out this device, starting with minute 1:57. It's in german and I have no clue, if there's a device like this elsewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nOll-9fdXg

It says, the device helps to shrink the nasal tissue. And it explicitly has a remark on the product saying "to be used against post nasal drip syndrom".

I ordered one and will have it in two days. I'll keep you updated.

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:38 am
by Wicked666
Any luck pal?

Posted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:42 pm
by MissPretty
Where can I order one? They exist only in germany? Do not understand what they say in the video. Is there anyone in here who have tested? Seems very interesting...

Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 am
by George80
No clue.
I haven't tried it more than once. I'm sick of trying and will have a surgery. It all comes together for me now.
The device is very loud and sounds like an engine running. It says 1-2 minutes each nose side three times a day is enough to open the Sinus passages.