THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Not sure what My source of BB is

Tell us your story with bad breath
desperate1
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm

Not sure what My source of BB is

Post by desperate1 »

Hi,

I am new to this great forum

I had 6 silver fillings. I had not considered this until I got 4 removed last week. I still have BB hopefully when they get the last two it helps.. I have tried all sorts of remedies but have had no success. I had periodontal disease but now it is much better but my gums do bleed at times. I was not much of a flosser but have been doing it for like 8 months now. My tongue is all white. I still have my tonsils and feel like I always have lots of flim in my throat.

I hate it when I just use mouth wash and people still look away when I talk. I am at the point when I try to avaid people and I notice some avoid me.

This is the worst punishment anyone could ever have.
Hank
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Location: Texas, USA

Post by Hank »

Desperate1,

Welcome to the club that no one wants to have to join... the bb club that is. First rule is that conventional commercial products don't really help and probably do more harm than good. Conventional mouthwash and toothpaste have drying agents and alcohol which can make bb worse. First habit to get into is scraping the tongue with tongue brush or scraper, gargling/brushing/rinsing with hydrogen peroxide, water and seasalt, and/or baking soda. Some have found this helpful; others have not. Most of the latest posts have been about bb originating from a weakened immune system and/or digestion problems. Some are experimenting with taking probiotics and colostrum as supplements for this. Some have tried high doses of vitamin C and B complex (take as supplements). Basically I'm doing all these things with limited success at best. Incidentally, I have a mouth full of fillings and have had signs of periodontal disease too. These may be contributing factors. Anyway, this is an excellent forum to get ideas, and to share your trials and tribulations with this condition.
asd
Master
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by asd »

hey man, welcome.
I am not an expert but I have learnt a fair amount from my time on this forum. Basicly work on a process of elimination. Make sure your gums aren't bleeding anymore first of all. Max out your oral hygiene, sonic toothbrush, floss. Buy tung brush and tung gel(not a typo), ten quid and worth it for sure. How are your tonsils? Have a look at them and a carefull poke around if you feel like it.
If the gums dont stop bleeding soon go to the dentist and get the cleaned by a hygienist.
let me know how it goes xx
desperate1
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by desperate1 »

Thanks for the replies.

Yesterday I went to the health store and got a probiatic and Digestive enzyme all in one. The lady at the store also recommended I try these Chlorophil gel pills. I took 8 of each yesterday. Then I saw this nasal spray stuff and got the one she recommended. So far I really think I am noticing a difference but am not totally sure yet. I also can swear the front of my tounge is seeming much pinker and there seems to be way less white stuff. I notice there is still a lot of white stuff in the back though. I will keep working on it and hopefully see some progress in the near future.

Thanks
desperate1
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by desperate1 »

Hello,

Sorry I was away for so long. I could not remember the site name and my Login ID. I just found the site and searched every name until I saw this one and remembered it was mine.

I have been trying all kinds of stuff over the last two years. Smart Mouth doesn't work for me. Therabreath makes it worse. I then discovers Chlorine Dioxide. I ordered Dioxirinse last week and then heard Closys might work so I got it. So far the Closys seemed to help for a a few hours.

I just got my Dioxirinse this afternoon and tried it right away it seems like it is working so far but I will send an update in a few days. Hopefully this will be a great Christmas present if it works.

Happy holidays to everyone.
Last edited by desperate1 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
dick.karma
Advanced
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:54 am

Post by dick.karma »

hi desperate1

any feedback on the priobiotic/enzyme/chloropyll combo?

how about the dioxirinse?
desperate1
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by desperate1 »

The probitoics did not work for me. I am on my third day of Dioxirinse. I think it is helping so far but I am not totally sure yet. I will keep updating.
desperate1
Total Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by desperate1 »

Dioxirinse did not seem to work for me. I am trying Profresh today. so far it seems to be working. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I also know I am dehydrated and do drink alcohol so I am trying to rehydrate myself by using Alkaline water. I hope Dehydration is my problem and I solve it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗